Canyoning Dolomites – Enjoy Val Zemola!
A fun summer activity suitable only for canyoners eserti that will allow you to descend on foot into a valley full of mysteries: a technical, challenging route with magnificent scenic passages. Explore with our guides, always in safety, the unspoilt and fascinating environment of Val Zemola, a few kilometres from Belluno.
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- You can descend the valleys through waterfalls and streams, following the path of water!
- To have fun in total safety, thanks to the assistance of expert mountain guides.
- You will discover some of the most beautiful canyons in the Dolomites, right in the mountains of Belluno!
€ 100 per person
Other practical information
- Experience guaranteed with a minimum of 3 people and open to a maximum of 21 people; for more than 7 participants there will be 2 guides.
- Experience recommended only for advanced/expert canyoners.
- It is necessary to send the guides the weight and height of each participant for the size of the wetsuits.
- Please inform the guide of any physical problems, allergies or other.
- Summer sportswear is required and participants are asked to bring a swimming costume already worn, a towel, a change of underwear, a pair of trainers to get wet in (in addition to their own – no boots), a plastic bag for wet clothes, contact lenses if they have marked sight problems.
Included / Excluded
- accompanying Alpine Guide specialized in canyoning;
- liability insurance;
- technical equipment (helmet, harness, wetsuit and neoprene socks, floating jacket).
- anything not expressly mentioned under ‘Included’.
- In the event of cancellation up to 1 week before the experience, a 20% penalty will be withheld.
- In case of cancellation from 1 week up to 2 days before the experience, a penalty of 70% will be retained.
- In the case of cancellation in the last 2 days before the experience and in the case of a No Show there is no refund.
- The guide has the right to cancel or interrupt the outing if he judges, in his sole opinion, that the weather conditions are prohibitive for the continuation of the outing. In this case, the experience will be postponed to another date to be defined or refunded with a 10% deduction.
- Please note that in prolonged periods of no precipitation, the canyon may not be accessible due to a lack of water
June to September - at 9 a.m. or 2 p.m.
A truly unique experience, a canyoning trip which allows you to get in touch with the Dolomites as otherwise would not be possible. It is really fun to let go and follow the river of water that over time has carved real canyons on the side of the mountain, thanks to experienced mountain guides you can live this incredible experience. The canyoning in Val di Zemola will surprise you with its long waterway where you will find yourself facing, in complete safety, different natural obstacles: from long water corridors, to thunderous waterfalls, from rocky bottlenecks to emerald pools!
The Dolomites are a unique place in the world, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The location is perfect because it is close to many other natural beauties to experience such as: Lake Garda the largest lake in Italy, Tre cime di Lavaredo one of the most photographed mountain peaks in the world and The Road of 52 Tunnels a foot path which winds through the mountains via 52 individual tunnels!
Canyoning Dolomites in Val Zemola: dive into a new adventure!
We will never tire of telling you how many surprises and wonders the Dolomites have in store for you, adventurous minds, sportsmen, or simply nature lovers and tireless observers.
Not far from Belluno, reachable in two hours from Venice, Val Zemola is another of our places of the heart. We offer you a canyoning route a short distance from the Vajont dam. Water and mountain lovers will be delighted.
“The excitement of being able to embark on an adventure, surrounded by nature and immersed in water is something simply unique!”
Canyoning Dolomites: immerse yourself in a natural water park!
The activity is structured in three distinct parts: the first part is technical with some short differences in level, the second easier in one of the most beautiful rocky corridors of the north-east and the third challenging, with its rocky arches: real natural sculptures!
Once equipped with the technical equipment to practice canyoning, you will walk along a flat stretch until you reach the beginning of the gorge where you will find a long traverse in the middle of precipitous walls equipped with wire ropes. From here the descent begins with short descents and a few dives, until you reach an environment of only rock and water.
Towards the end you can see the bridge of S. Romedio: here the valley opens and will begin the last part where you will pass under two rocky arches and you will make 4 characteristic descents, finding yourself at the end of the adventure.
If the nature of the canyon does not allow it, or if you do not want to make a possible jump, you will be lowered safely with the rope of the mountain guide, who will be at your disposal throughout the path.
Prepare yourself with other Canyioning experiences in Veneto
Remember that this canyoning excursion in Val Zemola is reserved for experienced canyoneers, i.e. people who have already done other trips of this type and have accumulated some experience. If you are still at the beginning and the world of canyoning fascinates you with its range of adventures, know that in Veneto you have many canyons to discover and in which to prepare for the more challenging ones.
Here are our suggestions for fun and always very exciting descents in the Veneto Dolomites: take a look at our proposals in Val Maggiore or in the Brent de l’Art gorges or even in Val Maor and Val Noana.