Rent a bike and discover Dolomites mountain!
An unforgettable day among the majestic Dolomites mountain. Breath-taking views, beautiful cycling routes and new areas to explore are waiting for you. You will be accompanied by an expert tour guide along the path that you prefer!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
Bike Tour through the Dolomites
Not far from Feltre, there is one of the most attractive areas of the valley. Here you will find beautiful cycling routes: rent the right accessories and bicycles and discover our many other proposals to explore the natural oasis of the surroundings.
Choosing to travel with a guide, rather than alone, is the best way to enjoy the territory! The guide will accompany you and give you all the information about the places that you are visiting plus all the practical advices for an unforgettable tour!
Among the proposed itineraries you can find:
- Path from Busche to Bardies (5 km): itinerary of the 2 lakes, along the Via Claudia Augusta, from Augusta to Altino-Venezia. It’s an historical, environmental, food and wine itinerary.
- Path from Feltre to Sospirolo: easy return trip on the foothills of Cesiomaggiore. This itinerary gives you a long, beautiful view of the Val Belluna between Feltre and Belluno: don’t miss the alternative path to Lasen, Arson and Montagne, a little village at the entrance to Val Canzoi.
These are just two of the itineraries that you will find: once you contact our partner, choose which tour is your favourite!
- Experience from 1 up to 5 persons
- Experience suitable to children (from 5 y.o)
- This experience does not include the renting of bikes – to do so, please check our offer: Rent a bike in Dolomites
- Experience depending on the weather. In case of bad weather, the tour could be modified.
- Half a day: 60 EUR/service
- All day: 100 EUR/service
If you are interested in this experience and would like to have more information do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to help you!
Half-day: 60 EUR/service;
All day: 100 EUR/service.
Half-day or all day.
Included / Excluded
Technical assistance, information, tour guide.
Bike rental and other services
In case of cancellation, you pay a penalty of 10%.
There is no refund in case of no-show (if you are not present at the time and place where the experience takes place).
Other practical information
Experience from min. 1 person to max. 5 persons;
Experience also suitable for children from 5 years;
This experience is not inclusive of bike hire: for bike rental please see our dedicated offers.
This experience is not subject to the weather, since in case of bad weather, the guided tours will start anyway, just changing the path;
Meeting Point EN
Do you want to know more or check availability?