Italian course Venice: intensive lessons!
Learn Italian from scratch or improve your knowledge of it. Enjoy the opportunity to study in a city like Venice, rich in art and history. Learning Italian in Italy is the best way to do it!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
Italian course in venice
If you want to learn Italian in Venice, vivovenetia can offer you the chance to do just that with one of our accredited intensive language courses, held in the centre of venice.
This intensive Italian course involves teaching Italian for 4 hours of lessons a day, from 9.00 to 13.00, from Monday to Friday, divided between two different teachers. The full course lasts four weeks (for a total of 80 hours) and is monthly, but it is still possible to register for just one, two or three weeks. An extra week costs 140 euros.
For your Italian course in venice, your lessons will always be held in Italian because it is both the language and the culture we would like you to enjoy. We assure you that in doing so your progress will be quick and lasting. The teaching methodology is based on an interactive approach that promotes and encourages students’ active participation. It aims to develop both oral and written communication skills. A wide variety of up-to-date authentic material is used in class, using valuable examples of real communication, thus introducing the students to Italian culture and society.
How do we teach you Italian?
In order to increase and improve your Italian foreign language knowledge we use a number of tried and tested techniques.
- listening activities to help you to speak Italian
- oral and written activities
- reading activities to improve your comprehension of written texts
- activities in pairs or in groups
- grammar workshops
- vocabulary exercises
- educational games to learn enjoying yourself
- educational videos to improve your knowledge of Italy and its culture
During the course, the main communication skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing – are equally explored and gradually developed at all levels.
Every week the teachers adjust and add new material to your group programme to match with your interests and requirements.
The course is offered at all 5 levels of competences at an Italian language school in venice, the istituto venezia. All teaching contents are based on the indications provided by the CEF (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). To test your understanding of the language, a written test and a brief oral interview will be carried out to verify your skills and be inserted in the most appropriate level.
Remember that while beginners can enroll only from the first week of the course, students who have already studied the language can take part in the course starting every Monday of the month.
Intensive Italian course in Venice – Additional information:
According to the new legislation of the Italian Government that regulates the entry of foreigners, for non-EU students who need a Study Visa, it is necessary to register at least 10 weeks before the start of the course. In addition, a deposit of 100% of the registration fee is required for the entire duration of the course.
The school will send an Admission Letter to be presented to the competent Italian authorities in the foreign country (the Embassies or Consulates). In case of a visa being refused, in order return of 100% of the deposit the school requires a copy of the written motivation issued by the Embassy / Consulate or the original of the Letter of Admission. 150 euros will be deducted to cover the Institute’s administrative expenses.
Please note that course attendance is mandatory with the study visa.
Regular: 270 EUR/first week. The extra week after the first one costs 160 euro.
Reduced: 215 EUR/first week. The extra week after the first one costs 128 euro.
20 hours per week.
Course starts on specific dates.
Included / Excluded
All the teaching materials used in class, level placement test, final attendance certificate, cultural activities in the afternoon, Assitalia policy n.3395 which covers accident, hospitalization and medical expenses. All students are, however, advised to bring along a proof of medical insurance coverage to which they have subscribed in their own country.
If cancellation is notified at least 30 days before the course starting date, only 10% of the prepayment will be withhold, while the remaining 90% will be refunded. After that period, a 30% penalty fee will be charged. In case of a no show, there will be no reimbursement.
Payment will not be refunded if the student does not finish the course. There will be no refund for any unattended lesson or unused service.
The school reserves the right to change the schedule if deemed necessary to the smooth running of the Institute.
Other practical information
Experience for a minimum of 2 persons to a maximum of 12;
Suitable for kids from 16 y.o.
Meeting Point EN
Contact & Booking
Do you want to know more or check availability?