Spa weekend in Abano Terme
Come and relax in this very cozy hotel, recommended especially for its comfort, and located very close to Venice.
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
Spa Weekend in Abano Terme
Hotel Salus offers you beneficial thermal pools, indoor and steam baths, and a spa to relax your mind and body. Its restaurant promotes local ingredients and traditional dishes. Moreover, the hotel partners with a nutritionist.
● Tasty morning breakfast, buffet style, from 7.30 am to 10.00 am, with a wide choice of pastries, fruit juices, cereals, yogurts, and fresh seasonal fruits;
● For lunch and dinner, a great menu proposing different daily choices, salads, desserts and fruits (buffet style);
● Every week, a “Gala dinner” is organized, with candlelight, cocktail, music and dance.
The Beauty & Wellness Centre is open from 7.30 am to 7.00 pm and includes:
● 2 connected thermal swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor, equipped with hydromassage and cervical waterfalls;
● Aquagym lessons;
● Relaxation area around the swimming pool;
● Beauty and wellness treatments available also on Sunday morning;
● Turkish bath, Roman and Finnish sauna;
● Fitness area.
Hotel Salus also offers:
● Free WiFi Internet throughout the entire hotel;
● Smokers’ room;
● Well-stocked bar;
● Rooms with self-regulated heating/air-conditioning
● Helpdesk to book excursions and events;
● Green-Fee for golf lovers.
Additional practical information:
- Rooms are available from 2 pm on the day of arrival.
- Check-out before 11 am.
- Dogs are permitted if small, for a € 5.00 daily fee.
- There could be supplement during Holidays
Time for lunch/dinner for half and full board:
- Lunch: 12:30-13:30
- Dinner: 19:30-20:30
Price for a minimum of 2-night stay:
- Bed&Breakfast: 55 EUR/pers
- Half board: 81 EUR/pers
- Full board: 85 EUR/pers
- Resort tax: 1,50 EUR/pers for the first 7 days
- For only one-night stay, full board stays cost 95 EUR/pers
- Price refering to a double room for 2 persons – additional cost for a double room for single use: 30 EUR/night
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be most happy to help.
- Child Friendly
Bed&Breakfast: 55 EUR/pers
Half board: 81 EUR/pers
Full board: 85 EUR/pers
Resort tax: 1,50 EUR/pers for the first 7 days
For only one-night stay, full board stays cost 95 EUR/pers.
One-night stay over the weekend.
Included / Excluded
Breakfast and meals, access to the Beauty & Wellness Centre, wifi, parking indoor and outdoor.
RESORT TAX: € 1.50 a day per person on a 7-day stay.
In case of cancellation within 48 hours of booking, a 20% fee will be withhold.
There will be no reimbursement in case of a NO SHOW, i.e. not attending the experience at the time and place agreed for the experience to be carried out.
Other practical information
Rooms are available from 2 pm on the day of arrival.
Check-out before 11 am.
Dogs are permitted if small, for a € 5.00 daily fee.
There could be supplement during Holidays.
Meeting Point EN
Contact & Booking
Do you want to know more or check availability?