Venice lagoon gondola tour with aperitif from Cavallino
Treat yourself to a private gondola tour at sunset on the Northern part of the Lagoon! A traditional aperitif is also included! A perfect summer night in the lagoon of Venice!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- An opportunity to see an off the beaten path part of Venice lagoon
- It includes a gondola ride at sunset as well as a lovely aperitif
- It is a great experience for a great price!
Venice lagoon gondola tour from Cavallino
Close your eyes and dream!
Fancy a gondola ride in Venice but would like to get out of the usual canals of Venice and the Rialto bridge?
Whether you are based on the lagoon or on the beaches of the Venetian coast, after having had a long day, a gondola tour is unbeatable! Head for Cavallino and treat yourself to a private tour with an aperitif on board a gondola, and you will experience the thrill of Venetian rowing while sipping your drink and enjoying the colours of the sunset. A perfect mix!
The quiet of the lagoon, the pastel colors of the sunset, the most famous drink of the Veneto region and that special way of rowing! A great combination! Have you already tried a tour in a gondola along the Canal Grande and the minor narrow canals to see Venice from the water? Well why not discover the Northern Lagoon? Travel to Cavallino in just 20-30 minutes by public transport and let yourself be guided through the smaller canals of the northern lagoon!
Discover Venice from another point of view: not the usual St Mark Square, Saint Mark Basilica and Doge s Palace, but the wonder of lagoon life! Immerse yourself in its oldest part with its salt marshes and its atmospheric scenery. With this guided tour that lasts about an hour, you will see the flora and fauna of the lagoon along the canals as the sun goes down.
Close your eyes and dream!
Close your eyes and dream … Experience the romance of a traditional venetian gondola ride in the lagoon with your loved ones! Taste the bubbles of a Prosecco to sip and enjoy the peace of the lagoon and its beauty at dusk.. A treat for the mind, the body and the soul …
We offer you a gondola excursion in the northern lagoon, where the water laps at the coasts of the islands of Burano, Torcello and Sant’ Erasmo. Your guide will explain about the birdlife that lives on the lagoon. What better way to spend an evening than sipping an aperitif with Burano on the horizon!.
For the more adventurous among you you can tell people that you have tried rowing the gondola in Venice yourself! We will finish the trip by letting you have a go at Venetian rowing, before returning to the Darsena.
- The tour lasts one hour.
- This experience is available from May to the end of September, when the weather is better and there are more intense sunsets.
- The departure is from the Darsena of Marina Fiorita di Cavallino.
- For those staying on the Venetian coast, it’s easy to get here. However, if you are in Venice itself, but you want a change of scene, just take the ACTV vaporetto no 14 from the S.Zaccaria pier or vaporetto no 12 from Fondamenta Nove to Treporti, the crossing lasts only 20- 30 minutes.
What is included:
- Guided tour on the lagoon
- Aperitif with Prosecco on board, and a chance to try rowing yourself
- opportunity to try rowing the gondola
- Return transport to Cavallino Treporti
We offer several other gondola tours in Venice, for example:
- Private Gondola Ride
- 30-minute gondola ride in a shared gondola
- Row your Own Venetian Gondola
- A night Gondola ride in the city of Venice
Keep navigating to find out all the available experiences in Venice!
If you would like any more information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to assist you!
- Private Experience
- Accessible with public transport
ONLY ON REQUEST
Included / Excluded
Private tour in gondola in the Northern lagoon of Venice
Aperitif with Prosecco
Anything not listed in the ‘included’ section.
For cancellation up to 48 hours before the experince, a 20% cancellation fee applies.
There is no refund in case of later cancellation and NO-SHOW (non-presence at the time and place where the experience takes place).
In case of bad weather and suspension of the experience before the tour, it will be proposed at a different time or date, within the selected tariff range.
Other practical information
Private experience from 2 to 4 persons.
Meeting Point EN
Contact & Booking
Do you want to know more or check availability?