Boat dinner Venice New Year’s Eve 2024
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- A magic experience: to welcome the New Year with a panoramic cruise in the most romantic city.
- Amazing view of the spectacular fireworks show!
- A delicious dinner with Seafood Menu and top quality Italian wine included.
Adults: € 295 per person
Children up to 10 years: € 235 per person
Other practical information
- Departure from Venice at Cornoldi at 7.30 pm – Return at 1.30am.
- Departure from the jetty at Fusina (VE) at 6.30 p.m. – Return at 2.00 a.m.
- It is recommended to arrive at the embarkation point at least 15 minutes before departure.
- The cloakroom is located on the upper deck of the motor vessel, sheltered and heated.
- Garment storage is free, but assisted by our on-board staff when you first embark. There is no cloakroom attendant.
- Transport of animals is not permitted.
- Carriage of luggage other than small luggage such as hand bags is not permitted.
- Seats on board will be reserved and arranged in the order of confirmation.
- No liability is accepted for personal items left on board during stops.
- On request at least 14 days before the event, to be made at the time of booking, a meat, vegetarian or coeliac menu is available.
- Any allergies and intolerances must be reported at the time of booking in order to arrange an alternative (at least 14 days before the event).
Included / Excluded
- motorboat navigation;
- seafood dinner served by candlelight;
- guide on board who will explain the entire itinerary;
- musical entertainment.
- trip cancellation insurance that can be requested when signing the contract;
- transfers from points other than those indicated;
- overnight stays;
- services of a personal nature;
- anything not indicated in “Included”.
- Acceptance of the booking is subject to the availability of places.
- The experience is only confirmed with a minimum number of 50 participants. In the event of cancellation due to failure to reach the minimum number of travellers, the entire fee will be refunded.
- In the event of the boat not departing, due to technical reasons such as breakdowns, particular hydrometric conditions of the rivers, or in any case due to force majeure beyond our control, the organizing company has the right to cancel the current bookings by postponing them to a date to be agreed upon, or refunding the cost of the excursion previously paid for.
- In the event of our cancellation of the event (for COVID reasons), 90% of the ticket will be refunded or a voucher OF EQUAL AMOUNT valid for one year will be issued.
- In case of cancellation of the experience by the customer, the following penalties will apply: 70% if cancellation is made up to 15 days before departure; full excursion fee after this deadline or in case of no-show. Any reason for cancellation (including inability to travel to the country/area of origin) cannot be recognized. We therefore recommend issuing a private insurance policy at the customer’s expense.
- In the event of cancellation of the fireworks display due to any reason independent of the organizing company, the experience will still be held on board with navigation and dinner and participants will not be entitled to any reimbursement.
- At the unquestionable discretion of the captain, the chosen routes and timetables may be subject to variations imposed by special environmental conditions or situations occurring during navigation.
- All passengers embarked on the motor vessel are insured against all travel risks in accordance with the law.
December 31st 2023
approximately 6 hours or 7 hours and 30 minutes depending on the starting point
- Child Friendly
Venice New Year’s Eve 2024 in style
Celebrate in style this last night of the year, or San Silvestro as Italians call it! Celebrate the New Year in Venice with an unforgettable lagoon cruise, complete with gourmet dinner, top quality wine, midnight toast, the most beautiful fireworks show and lots of other surprises throughout the evening! This is certainly an unforgettable way to celebrate one of the most special Venice Events!
New Year’s Eve in Venice: panoramic cruise
While navigating the lagoon, you can admire the only City on the water dressed for the Festivities. A romantic candlelight evening, where you can enjoy the exclusive gala dinner while admiring the fireworks show from a privileged and exclusive location, on board of our motorboat!
While dinner is served, we will be cruising through the Venice lagoon, along Giudecca canal, St. Mark’s basin and waterfront. You will be able to see the fireworks while comfortably sitting in our central hall with large panoramic windows or in the outdoor sun deck prepared for the evening.
At midnight, you will be toasting to the New Year in front of St. Mark’s Square, Piazza San Marco, one of the most spectacular places in the world. At this very moment, the unique colors of the breathtaking fireworks will cover the sky. It will feel like being in a postcard, with the only difference that this is actually a real experience.
New Year’s Eve in Venice celebrations
Celebrations are held all over the city: the Opera House La Fenice theatre with its live music, in the several luxury hotels and restaurant with dinner parties, in St Mark’s Square, with the thousands of people gathering between the Clock Tower and the Doge Palace. However, with this New Year’s Eve Venice Dinner you will have a privileged view of the City on the water and its celebrations for San Silvestro.
Boat Dinner Venice New Year’s Eve : the program
There are two boats, equal in comfort and in the course of the evening. One leaves from Fusina at 6.30pm and the other from Venice at Cornoldi at 7.30 pm. The motorboat will cruise through the Venetian lagoon passing St. Mark’s Basin, the San Nicolò Canal and skirting the Arsenal Basins. On board a guide will tell us about the itinerary. While we admire the view, we will enjoy the delicious New Year’s Eve dinner.
Musical entertainment and surprises will last throughout the evening! The New Year’s Eve celebration will culminate with fireworks and then a New Year’s greeting.
Return to the embarkation points is scheduled for 1.30 am at Cornoldi and 2.00 am at Fusina.
Midnight toast to celebrate the New Year
Where will you make your midnight toast? You can choose to disembark and do it in St. Mark’s Square (re-embarkation at 00.30) or stay comfortably on board the motor vessel sailing in St. Mark’s Basin. On board we will toast with Spumante DOC.
New Year’s Eve Dinner Menu
Romantic Venice with appetisers
Lagoon anchovies in sweet and sour sauce, Shrimp tails with Shrimp tails with late radicchio from Treviso, thin slices of raw Swordfish with orange scents and Chioggia’s style Sardines with sultanas and pine nuts.
Doge’s “Tortellacci” with Taleggio cheese and scallops.
Julien sea bass with vegetables and lentils with rosemary potatoes.
Partially frozen dessert of White chocolate with Baileys biscuit.
Trays of fresh and dried fruit with Venetian sweets, coffee and liqueurs.
Prosecco DOC from Veneto and Ribolla Gialla from Friuli. DOC sparkling wine for toasts
New Year’s Eve in Venice Italy: cruise and services onboard
The motorboat has a large enclosed and heated open-space reception room, two toilets (men’s and women’s). The motorboat has a heated panoramic terrace where dancing will take place and an on-board restaurant with its own kitchen where dishes will be prepared; dishes will be served at the table by the service staff.
The tables will be for 6 persons each.
On the upper deck of the motorboat, a free cloakroom area will be set up (sheltered and heated) but attended by the on-board staff when first boarding.
Have look to our other events to welcome the New Year in Venice: