Le Carline: visit of the wine cellar, organic wine tasting and two bottles offered
Come and visit the wine cellar of Le Carline. Choose among the three guided wine tastings, Sparkling wines, local ones, Prosecco, Lison DOCG, Refosco, each to be appreciated with typical products (bread, grissini, cheese, cold cuts) and 2 bottles offered!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
Other practical information
Private experience from 2 to 6 persons, by reservation, available up to 3 days before.
The visits are in italian and in English.
Included / Excluded
Guided tour according to the choosen one
Two bottles offered
In case of cancellation up to 3 days before, 10% will be withheld.
In case of cancellation within the 48 hours before, 50% of the price will be withheld.
No refund in case of NO-SHOW.
From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 12am and from 2pm to 6pm
- Accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Le Carline: the heart of the organic wine production
The Agricultural firm Le Carline is located in the area DOC Lison-Pramaggiore, where the provinces of Venezia, Treviso and Pordenone cross themselves. It’s in this area that are produced, since 1988, the genuine and of an excellent quality wines, using only organic methods, according to the Reg. CE 834/07, respecting nature and the environment around us. The wines are also in line with the requirements imposed by EU Regulation 203/2012 for organic wine and with the Regulations for the certification of the products for vegetarian and vegan consumers.
Visit and wine tasting tours
The agricultural firm Le Carline opens the gates of its cellar to lead you to discover the fascinating world of wine. Accompanying you on a hike between the rows of the vineyard and on a winery tour, you can “watch closely” the work of the winemaker. In the magical atmosphere walking through the barrels, which keep the wine as it matures and acquires personality, will be our pleasure to explain the methods of organic farming that allow us to get great wines of quality, wholesome and organic. The homely and comfortable rooms of the winery will be the frame of a guided tasting that will be enjoyed the wine lovers. Choose among the three following!
- Lison Classico DOCG. Symbole of the region, it is the very first to have the DOCG appellation. Pale yellow colour with warm golden hues. Intense bouquet, with marked fruity and floral notes. Typical smooth flavour, lingering with elegant tones of almonds..
- Refosco. An important wine made exclusively ‘Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso’ grapes: an ancient native grape variety in our area. It has a deep ruby red colour with purple hues; a fruity bouquet that recalls raspberries, wild blackberries and wood fruits. It has a complex structure, but is well-orchestrated and elegant.
Sparkling and Spumanti wines:
- Prosecco Extra Dry. Prosecco Extra Dry should be drunk young to fully appreciate its fresh lively taste and unmistakeable bouquet and flavour. Pale yellow colour, it has an intense lingering bouquet of acacia flavours and lilac. Delicately smooth flavour, balanced by a pleasant sharp note.
- Diana Spumante Methode Tradition. This Metodo Classico has a straw yellow color with greenish reflections, with a perlage fine and persistent, it has an intense smell, fresh and fruity with a large golden apples, flowers and a delicate aroma of yeast. The taste is smooth and balanced with a pleasant hint of ripe fruit and crusty bread.
Wines without added sulphites:
Bianco DOC Lison-Pramaggiore without added sulphites. Pale yellow colour with warm golden hues. Intense bouquet, with marked fruity and floral notes. Typical smooth flavour, lingering with elegant tones of almonds.
Merlot DOC Lison Pramaggiore without added sulphites. Wine with excellent structure, full-bodied, robust, rich ruby red colour tending to garnet. Intense winy bouquet, slightly grassy, with notes of raspberries. Justly tannic, well orchestrated and smooth.
Refosco DOC Lison Pramaggiore without added sulphites. It presents a deep red colour with magenta shades, and it’s an austere wine with marked inklings of berries and moss. Dry and full bodied to the palate.
- Cabernet DOC Lison Pramaggiore without added sulphites. It’s a wine with a strong charactere and a great personality, it has a deep ruby red colour with garnet hues, elegant, winy. With delightful notes of vacilla, due to the balanced mallowing in oaken barrels. A dry full-bodied flavour, tanning at the beginning, which develops into spicy notes of an excellent complexity and resistance.
… and each tasting is to be appreciated with some typical products (bread,grissini, cheese, cold cuts) and two bottles offered.
Many other products are waiting for you at Le Carline property !