Day Spa Abano Terme.
Are you looking for the perfect place to relax while being very close to Venice?
Come and relax for an entire day in the beautiful swimming pools of our SPA resort and pamper yourself with one of our special treatments.
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
Great value pamper day!
Only 20 minutes from venice
Natural hot springs to enjoy
Day Spa Abano Terme. Hot springs – Only 20 minutes away from Venice!
Things to do in the Veneto region – why not visit the natural hot springs at Abamo Terme and enjoy a pamper day? There is nothing better than a quiet and enjoyable day at the Spa to relax and treat yourself, especially when it is so close to Venice! take a day trip from Venice and in 20 minutes by train you will reach the charming Euganean hills, whose thermal waters are believed to have had beneficial effects since the Roman age. There are many hotels in abano terme, it does not have just one Spa Centre, but as many Spa Centres as it has Hotels: in fact, they each have a complete Spa Centre. So by choosing your spa Hotel… you are choosing your Spa Centre!
The town’s hot springs and mud baths are an important economic resource and this is a great area to visit and relax. The Euganean Basin hot springs or spa abano terme are ancient waters that flow at a temperature of approximately 87°C after a decade-long underground voyage from the Lessini Mountains (the Prealps). During the course of this journey at a 2000-3000 metre depth, the water becomes enriched with minerals; its composition makes it a precious thermal resource of exceptional therapeutic value.
The Euganean Basin hot springs are classified as salt-bromo-iodic hyperthermal springs with fixed residue at 180°C of dissolved salts per litre. The mud treatment offered at the thermal spa is very popular and is good for the skin and considered anti ageing..
Our day offer at Abano Terme hot springs includes:
- Free access to the Wellness Center, to the thermal pools ( one outdoor and one indoor, connected), to the Roman and Finnish sauna and to the Turkish bath.
- Spa kit and access to the spa areas (bathrobe and towels included)
- A 1- hour treatment of your choice
- 5-courses lunch (drinks excluded)
Abano Terme hot springs – Our treatments:
Your relax day at our SPA includes one of these treatments. Each one lasts 1 hour. You can mention any specific request for your treatment by contacting the hotel:
- Antistress: to relax and recover a healthy feeling of self-awareness, to detoxify the body, stimulate the production of endorphins and relax the muscles.
- Ayurvedic: to promote body and mind connection – has beneficial effects on the venous and circulatory systems, and especially on the immune system.
- Shiatsu: a finger pressure massaggio relax – a Japanese massage without the rubbing or manipulation that are typical of Western massage.
- Plantar reflexology: a microstimulation technique that applies pressure mainly on the hands and feet. Placement of pressure is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that correspond to other parts of the body.
- Pindasweda: bundles containing Indian herbs chopped and soaked in hot oil are applied on the body.
- Lymphatic drainage: a type of gentle massage, which is intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products.
|Balneotherapy uses spring water and its properties to help prevent and treat various health problems.|
Thermal water works through different mechanisms such as:
• thermic stimulation;
• intervention on different functional valves;
• modification of basal metabolism.
The chemical physical characteristics of the water, help movement, tissue compression and the venous and lymphatic systems.
Furthermore the thermal water supports the lipolysis (fat reduction),combining the warm temperature benefits with the physical exercise.
- On-zon-su: traditional Chinese foot massage that pays particular attention to the heel. It is the result of very ancient teachings.
Abano Terme hot springs – Taste the traditional cuisine of the Euganena hills:
Your day at the SPA in hotel terme will include lunch in the restaurant of our grand hotel. You can enjoy our seasonal menus and taste the richness of the local cuisine. The menu will include:
- buffet of starters
- first dish (among 3 choices)
- second dish (among 3 choices)
- side dish
- drinks are excluded
Where are we?
Our 3* Superior Hotel is located in the heart of Abano Terme, at the gates of the Regional Park of the Euganean Hills. By train you can get off either at Abano or at the next stop, Terme Euganee – Abano – Montegrotto station. From there the hotel is a 10-minute drive by taxi.
The regional park of the Euganean Hills is an amazing destination for nature and outdoor lovers. It’s a vast park where many activities are possible: you can hike or ride your (e)bike on the many paths that cross the park, pay a visit to its picturesque villages, taste the typical products, namely oil and wine, visit castles and villas. If you like the idea of a weekend in the area, check out our weekend offer!
80 euro per person
Included / Excluded
Admission to the spa, one (1) treatment, spa kit, lunch.
In case of cancellation, there will be a 10% penalty.
There will be no refund in case of a NO SHOW, i.e. not attending the experience at the time and place agreed for the experience to be carried out.
Other practical information
Meeting Point EN
Do you want to know more or check availability?