Venice island tour – Visit Murano, Burano from Cavallino Treporti!
Discover the Venetian Lagoon with this tour through the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello. Visit the different places your way ! A day to enjoy in family !
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
From the seaside area of Cavallino-Treporti come and visit the Venetian Lagoon! Get on board for a relaxing all-day tour through the islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello, an excursion to enjoy with all the family ! During the tour on boat, our guide will tell you the history of Venice and the Lagoon, before giving you free time to visit the places on your own.
After the visits, you’ll have the opportunity to admire the panoramic view of Venice from the Basin of St Mark and the Canal of Giudecca. The way back to Cavallino is planned around 5p.m, so that you’ll have time to spend the end of the day on the beach and by the sea !
- 10.00 – 10.30: from Cavallino to Burano. About 1-hour stop.
- 11.30 – 11.45: from Burano to Torcello. Stop on Torcello to visit and possibility to have lunch on location.
- 14.00 – 14.40: from Torcello to Murano. Stop with visit of a glass workshop and demonstration (optional without additional price)
- Turn back with panoramic view of Venice.
- 17.00: way back to Cavallino
Adult: 23 EUR/pers
Children from 6 to 12 y.o: 13 EUR/pers
Children from 0 to 5 y.o: free
10.00 am - 5.00 pm.
From May to September. Every Monday, thursday and Friday.
Included / Excluded
- Tour of the islands according to the program
In case of NO-SHOW and in case of cancellation within 24H before the experience, no refund.
In case of cancellation within 48H before, 10% of the price withheld.
Other practical information
Experience suitable for anyone.
It takes place every Monday, Thursday and Friday.
Departure fom Ca’ Savio, via degli Armeni.
Lunch can be requested to the personnel on board on departure, or possibility to have lunch on Torcello directly.
Meeting Point EN
Do you want to know more or check availability?