Canyoning Italy: discover Val maggiore
The Val Maggiore is the most exciting canyon of the Veneto region, in the Dolomites! Deep basins to dive into, mountain slides and waterfalls: a real acquatic park for the enjoyment of young and old alike!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- It’s a unique opportunity to discover the bautiful landscape of the Dolomite mountains!
- Follow a route which leads you through great waterfalls and pools to dive in!
- Enjoy a fun day out into the mountain nature.
Other practical information
Difference in height: 250 mt
Experience from 2 to 15 persons
Suitable to +10-y.o people (with parents).
Do tell the mountain guide if any physical issues, allergies or anything else.
Sportive and summer attire required (ness. towel(s), spare garment, pair of trainers that can bear water, NO hiking shoes, a plastic bag for the wet clothes, better to have contact lenses!)
The mountain guide can stop the activity or cancel it in case of bad weather. In case, it will be postponed to another date.
Included / Excluded
- You will be accompanied by a specialist mountain guide
- All equipment will be provided (helmet, harness, wetsuit and 5mm neoprene socks, buoyancy jacket)
Own clothes towels and anything not expressly described above.
In case of cancelation up to the last 2 days before the experience, 20% withheld.
In case of cancelation within the 48 hours before, 60% withheld.
In case of bad weather, the experience will be postponed or refund with 5% withheld.
No refund in case of NO-SHOW.
Daily from June to October
If you are looking for a canyoning experience in Veneto, a canyoning tour in nevegal is the ultimate! Canyoning is an adrenaline filled activity for those who enjoy a challenge, but Val Maggiore will give you much more! Book your canyoning trip in Nevegal now!
Canyoning Italy – Why the Dolomites?
Firstly the stunning landscape of the Dolomites is an incredible backdrop for this. You will see rolling hills in the distance, along with vineyards and green meadows that surround ancient settlements and walled villages. The countryside of Val Maggiore is charming. When you are descending the walls of the mountain, with our Canyoning Nevegal tour you will arrive directly on the shores of Lake Santa Croce.
Canyoning Italy – Do you know why the Nevegal is called this?
Mount Nevegal takes its name from the play of light and shadows that alternate on the mountain. But from the other side you can see the sunrise. Canyoning Italy is at its best at Val Maggiore in the beautiful Dolomite mountains.
Experience the canyon of the Nevegal and descend the walls of the mountain!
Canyon Nevegal is one of the most special routes in Veneto, and also one of the most beautiful! The route of this breathtaking descent will take you into a gorge of unique beauty, between rocks shaped by water and glittering natural pools.This route features sedimentary rocks typical of the Nevegal area, with a succession of pools and water slides, waterfalls of 25 meters and jumps of up to 7.6 meters.
The succession of drops and pools is amazing! You can choose your style of descent. Do you want to slide down the mountain or rappel with the ropes into the void? A thrilling thing to do!
At each step you will discover unique beauties, such as the famous hole in the rock that you will see along the way, blooms of fragrant cyclamens or the magnificent waterfalls. All embedded in a landscape of striated white rock that transports you into the world of fairy tales.
Canyoning Veneto – Your day in Val Maggiore
You will have both hours of fun and the chance to relax outdoor into the nature. This is definitely a unique experience that will allow you to live the mountain outside the ordinary paths.
You can alternate walks with refreshment breaks to taste local specialities, and visit places of great historical and natural beauty. Ready to go?
There are 2 versions:
- Short or family version (2 hours)
- Long version (3 hours). Good physcial condition is needed.
Other practical information:
- You must be able to swim and dive underwater (no dive of more than a metre is required)
- Total difference in height: 200 mt
- Difficulty: Easy
- Experience from a minimum of 2 people to a maximum of 18 people; for a number greater than 7 participants there will be 2 guides.
- Experience suitable for children aged 10 and over (without parents’ support) and for adults.
- You must send the Guides the weight and height of each participant for the size of the suits.
Summer sportswear. You need to bring a towel as well as a change of underwear, a pair of sneakers – they will get wet – and a plastic bag for wet clothing.
- Please advise the Mountain Guide of any physical problems, allergies or anything else..
The Mountain Guide has the right to stop the tour if the weather conditions are unsuitable. If this happens then the tour will be postponed to a later date.
- If it hasn’t rained for a long time then, the canyon is not used due to lack of water.
If you are a fan of canyoning, the Dolomites of Veneto can offer you several exciting options for descents and leaps. Take a look also at our proposals at Brent de l’Art in Canyoning Dolomites in Val Maor or a beautiful day in Canyoning Dolomites in Val Zemola