Canyoning Dolomites – Enjoy Val Maor!
A fun summer activity for everyone that will allow you to walk down beautiful rocky canyons, through long water corridors, natural slides and pools of emerald water! All this in the uncontaminated and fascinating environment of Val Maor, just a few kilometres from Belluno! Enjoy Canyoning in the Dolomites in Italy!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- You can descend the valleys through waterfalls and streams, following the path of water!
- To have fun in total safety, thanks to the assistance of expert mountain guides.
- You will discover some of the most beautiful canyons in the Dolomites!
Adults (from 15 y.o.) – € 70.00 / price per person
Children (8-14 y.o.)- € 60.00 / price per person
Other practical information
- Experience guaranteed for 4 -12 people per guide.
- Experience suitable for everyone; it is sufficient to have a minimum of confidence in the water. There are no compulsory dives in this canyon.
- Experience suitable for children from 10 years of age and for adults.
- Requested: good motricity and aquatic skills. It is not recommended for claustrophobics. You need to be trained to walk about 2.30h.
- It is necessary to send the guides the weight and height of each participant for the size of the wetsuits.
- Please inform the guide of any physical problems, allergies or other.
- Summer sportswear is required and participants are asked to bring a swimming costume already worn, a towel, a change of underwear, a pair of sneakers or light trekking shoes to get wet in (in addition to their own – no boots), a plastic bag for wet clothes, contact lenses if they have marked sight problems.
Included / Excluded
- accompanying Alpine Guide specialized in canyoning;
- liability insurance;
- technical equipment (climbing helmet, harness complete longes, carabiners and descender; canyoning wetsuit and neoprene socks, floating jacket if needed).
- Introductory briefing
- Group photo
- transfer for activity
- Personalized photo shooting (group photos will be taken)
- Food and beverages
- hot shower – it is possible to take a cold shower on the sports field
- anything not expressly mentioned under ‘Included’.
- In the event of cancellation up to 24 hours before the experience, a 20% penalty will be withheld.
In case of cancellation in the last 24 hours before the experience and in case of No Show there is no refund.
- The guide has the right to cancel or interrupt the outing if he judges, in his sole opinion, that the weather conditions are prohibitive for the continuation of the outing. In this case, the experience will be postponed to another date to be defined or refunded with a 10% deduction.
- Please note that in prolonged periods of no precipitation, the canyon may not be accessible due to a lack of water
from June to 14 November - all days - at 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Child Friendly
If you are looking for a canyoning itinerary in Italy, canyoning Val Maor is ideal! Let yourself be guided by expert mountain guides in what is one of the most beautiful canyons in the Dolomites, a short distance from Venice! The canyoning in Val Maor will surprise you with its long waterway where you will find yourself facing, in complete safety, different natural obstacles: from long water corridors, to thunderous waterfalls, from rocky bottlenecks to emerald pools!
The Dolomites are a unique place in the world, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The location is perfect because it is close to many other natural beauties to experience such as: Lake Garda the largest lake in Italy, Tre cime di Lavaredo one of the most photographed mountain peaks in the world and The Road of 52 Tunnels a foot path which winds through the mountains via 52 individual tunnels!
“The excitement of being able to embark on an adventure, surrounded by nature and immersed in water is something simply unique!”
Canyoning Dolomites – Val Maor the perfect route for everyone!
The canyoning route in Val Maor is ideal for all those who want to get closer to the world of canyoning and begin to discover this beautiful discipline. It is a unique gorge, suitable for anyone with a minimum of swimming skills. The canyon of Val Maor is an impressive environment for the continuity of its waterway, which runs along an imposing gorge, gives the place a unique beauty. Choose this route to discover canyoning and you will never stop!
- A minimum of water skills is required.
- On the descent, no dives over one metre are obligatory
- Difficulty of route: Medium – easy
Canyoning Dolomites: immerse yourself in a natural water park!
What is canyoning? Canyoning is a water sport that allows you to immerse yourself in the water and experience the thrill of descending from the mountain along a path that the water has carved over the centuries.
“It’s an experience for everyone that allows you to enjoy the beauty of the mountain from a completely new perspective!”
Unlike other sports that have a similar route, in canyoning you don’t use canoes, boats or other means of transport; it’s only you and nature and a route to follow on foot, immersed in the water! Along the way you can try your hand at overcoming gorges carved into the rock, clear waterfalls, natural slides and emerald pools!
More canyoning experiences in Veneto
If you are a fan of canyoning, the Veneto Dolomites will offer you several descents and hilarious jumps: take a look at our proposals at Brent de l’Art, Canyoning Val Noana, or in Canyoning Dolomites in Val Zemola or a beautiful day in Canyoning Italy in Val Maggiore.
If you would like to discover more Canyoning experiences in the Dolomites, click on the button: