Canyoning Dolomites – Enjoy Val Maor!
A fun summer activity for everyone that will allow you to walk down beautiful rocky canyons, through long water corridors, natural slides and pools of emerald water! All this in the uncontaminated and fascinating environment of Val Maor, just a few kilometres from Belluno!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- You can descend the valleys through waterfalls and streams, following the path of water!
- To have fun in total safety, thanks to the assistance of expert mountain guides.
- You will discover some of the most beautiful canyons in the Dolomites!
60 euros / per person
Other practical information
– Experience from a minimum of 2 people to a maximum of 15 people; for more than 7 participants there will be 2 guides.
– Experience suitable for children aged 10 years and up (without parental supervision) and for adults.
– It is necessary to send to the Guides the weight and height of each participant for the size of the wetsuits.
– Summer sportswear (it is necessary to bring a towel, swimsuit already worn and underwear change, a pair of sneakers to be able to wet, in addition to your own -no shoes- a plastic bag for wet clothing, contact lenses if with marked problems of vision)
– Please advise the Mountain Guide of any physical problems, allergies or other.
*The Alpine Guide has the right to interrupt the exit if the weather conditions are prohibitive to the continuation of the exit. In this case, the exit will be postponed until a date to be determined.
*In prolonged periods of absence of precipitation, the canyon is not accessible due to lack of water.
Included / Excluded
- Accompanying Alpine Guide specialized in canyoning
- Liability Insurance
- Technical equipment (helmet, harness, wetsuit and neoprene socks, floating jacket).
Anything not expressly described above.
In case of cancellation up to the last two days before the service, a penalty of 20% will be retained.
In case of cancellation within 48 hours before the date of booking of the experience, a refund with a penalty of 60% will be granted.
In case of bad weather, the experience will be postponed or refunded with a 5% deduction.
There is no refund in the case of NO-SHOW, which corresponds to a missed presence at the agreed place and time.
From June to October
If you are looking for a canyoning itinerary in Italy, canyoning Val Maor is ideal! Let yourself be guided by expert mountain guides in what is one of the most beautiful canyons in the Dolomites, a short distance from Venice! The canyoning in Val Maor will surprise you with its long waterway where you will find yourself facing, in complete safety, different natural obstacles: from long water corridors, to thunderous waterfalls, from rocky bottlenecks to emerald pools!
The Dolomites are a unique place in the world, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The location is perfect because it is close to many other natural beauties to experience such as: Lake Garda the largest lake in Italy, Tre cime di Lavaredo one of the most photographed mountain peaks in the world and The Road of 52 Tunnels a foot path which winds through the mountains via 52 individual tunnels!
Canyoning Dolomites: immerse yourself in a natural water park!
What is canyoning? Canyoning is a water sport that allows you to immerse yourself in the water and experience the thrill of descending from the mountain along a path that the water has carved over the centuries. Unlike other sports that have a similar route, in canyoning you don’t use canoes, boats or other means of transport; it’s only you and nature and a route to follow on foot, immersed in the water! Along the way you can try your hand at overcoming gorges carved into the rock, clear waterfalls, natural slides and emerald pools!
“The excitement of being able to embark on an adventure, surrounded by nature and immersed in water is something simply unique!”
Canyoning Dolomites – Val Maor the perfect route for everyone!
The canyoning route in Val Maor is ideal for all those who want to get closer to the world of canyoning and begin to discover this beautiful discipline. It is a unique gorge, suitable for anyone with a minimum of swimming skills. The canyon of Val Maor is an impressive environment for the continuity of its waterway, which runs along an imposing gorge, gives the place a unique beauty. Choose this route to discover canyoning and you will never stop!
“It’s an experience for everyone that allows you to enjoy the beauty of the mountain from a completely new perspective!”
- A minimum of water is required. On the descent, no more than one metre of water is required.
- Difficulty of the route: Easy
- Experience from a minimum of 2 people to a maximum of 15
- To arrange a transfer from the train station, please contact us!
- As soon as the purchase confirmation has been received, you will be asked to send an e-mail to the weight and height guides of each participant for the wetsuit size and to inform the Alpine Guide of any physical problems, allergies or other.
If you are a fan of canyoning, the Veneto Dolomites will offer you several descents and hilarious jumps: take a look at our proposals at Brent de l’Art, in Canyoning Dolomites in Val Zemola or a beautiful day in Canyoning Italy in Val Maggiore