Canyoning Dolomites – Enjoy Val Maor!
A fun summer activity for everyone that will allow you to walk down beautiful rocky canyons, through long water corridors, natural slides and pools of emerald water! All this in the uncontaminated and fascinating environment of Val Maor, just a few kilometres from Belluno!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- You can descend the valleys through waterfalls and streams, following the path of water!
- To have fun in total safety, thanks to the assistance of expert mountain guides.
- You will discover some of the most beautiful canyons in the Dolomites!
70 euros per person
Other practical information
- Experience guaranteed with a minimum of 3 people and open to a maximum of 21 people; for more than 7 participants there will be 2 guides.
- Experience suitable for everyone; it is sufficient to have a minimum of confidence in the water. There are no compulsory dives in this canyon.
- Experience suitable for children from 8 years of age (without parental accompaniment) weighing between 30 and 35 kg and for adults.
- It is necessary to send the guides the weight and height of each participant for the size of the wetsuits.
- Please inform the guide of any physical problems, allergies or other.
- Summer sportswear is required and participants are asked to bring a swimming costume already worn, a towel, a change of underwear, a pair of trainers to get wet in (in addition to their own – no boots), a plastic bag for wet clothes, contact lenses if they have marked sight problems.
Included / Excluded
- accompanying Alpine Guide specialized in canyoning;
- liability insurance;
- technical equipment (helmet, harness, wetsuit and neoprene socks, floating jacket).
- anything not expressly mentioned under ‘Included’.
- In the event of cancellation up to 1 week before the experience, a 20% penalty will be withheld.
- In case of cancellation from 1 week up to 2 days before the experience, a penalty of 70% will be retained.
- In the case of cancellation in the last 2 days before the experience and in the case of a No Show there is no refund.
- The guide has the right to cancel or interrupt the outing if he judges, in his sole opinion, that the weather conditions are prohibitive for the continuation of the outing. In this case, the experience will be postponed to another date to be defined or refunded with a 10% deduction.
- Please note that in prolonged periods of no precipitation, the canyon may not be accessible due to a lack of water
June to October - at 9 a.m. or 1.30 p.m.
- Child Friendly
If you are looking for a canyoning itinerary in Italy, canyoning Val Maor is ideal! Let yourself be guided by expert mountain guides in what is one of the most beautiful canyons in the Dolomites, a short distance from Venice! The canyoning in Val Maor will surprise you with its long waterway where you will find yourself facing, in complete safety, different natural obstacles: from long water corridors, to thunderous waterfalls, from rocky bottlenecks to emerald pools!
The Dolomites are a unique place in the world, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The location is perfect because it is close to many other natural beauties to experience such as: Lake Garda the largest lake in Italy, Tre cime di Lavaredo one of the most photographed mountain peaks in the world and The Road of 52 Tunnels a foot path which winds through the mountains via 52 individual tunnels!
“The excitement of being able to embark on an adventure, surrounded by nature and immersed in water is something simply unique!”
Canyoning Dolomites – Val Maor the perfect route for everyone!
The canyoning route in Val Maor is ideal for all those who want to get closer to the world of canyoning and begin to discover this beautiful discipline. It is a unique gorge, suitable for anyone with a minimum of swimming skills. The canyon of Val Maor is an impressive environment for the continuity of its waterway, which runs along an imposing gorge, gives the place a unique beauty. Choose this route to discover canyoning and you will never stop!
- A minimum of water skills is required.
- On the descent, no dives over one metre are obligatory
- Difficulty of route: easy
Canyoning Dolomites: immerse yourself in a natural water park!
What is canyoning? Canyoning is a water sport that allows you to immerse yourself in the water and experience the thrill of descending from the mountain along a path that the water has carved over the centuries.
“It’s an experience for everyone that allows you to enjoy the beauty of the mountain from a completely new perspective!”
Unlike other sports that have a similar route, in canyoning you don’t use canoes, boats or other means of transport; it’s only you and nature and a route to follow on foot, immersed in the water! Along the way you can try your hand at overcoming gorges carved into the rock, clear waterfalls, natural slides and emerald pools!
More canyoning experiences in Veneto
If you are a fan of canyoning, the Veneto Dolomites will offer you several descents and hilarious jumps: take a look at our proposals at Brent de l’Art, in Canyoning Dolomites in Val Zemola or a beautiful day in Canyoning Italy in Val Maggiore