Punta Sabbioni to Burano, Murano, Torcello island tour
Visit Murano, Burano and Venice in a day from Punta Sabbioni! Discover the most famous islands of the lagoon navigating through this peaceful place. In the late afternoon, you can either choose to go back or to fully enjoy Venice until the sun goes down!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- A complete tour with guide on board, to allow you to fully enjoy the islands of the lagoon.
- More economical than public transport service, and more complete thanks to the guide on board!
- Two tour options available and various time options for the return from Venice
From the beaches of the Veneto region you can visit Venice and the picturesque islands of the venetian lagoon in one day on board our comfortable motorboats!
This trip from punta sabbioni to Burano and otehr islands will allow you to discover the lagoon of Venice in the company of our guides! You will have the possibility to finish your boat trip in Venice, near piazza San Marco and Doge Palace.
If you arrive from Venice beaches, Cavallino Treporti, Lido di Jesolo, Punta Sabbioni is the best way to reach Venice and its’ lagoon. The stop in Murano includes a private tour to one of the famous glass workshops where you can see beautiful glass creations being made, while in Burano you can walk freely around the village of bright colorful houses and see the famous lace workshops! Our guide onboard will be able to answer all your questions and curiosities (missing in public transportations offer with water bus).
We offer you two different kinds of boat trips. In the second one, you can also visit Torcello, the island where the first Venetian settlement was born. In the afternoon, those who want to follow the boat trip visiting Venice have so many options for the return !The return is free until 8 pm 9.30pm according the season!
2 ISLANDS TOUR. Punta Sabbioni to Murano – Burano – Venice boat trip
- 10.30 am: departure from Punta Sabbioni
- 11.00 – 11.05 am: Short stop in Venice and navigation for Murano
- 11.30 – 12.30 am: free time in Murano, including a visit to a glass factory
- 12.30 – 1pm: navigation to Burano
- 1pm – 2.30pm: free time in Burano
- 3pm – 3.05pm: stop at Punta Sabbioni
- 3.30pm. Arrival in Venice
- Return from Venice to Punta Sabbioni at your convenience at 4pm, 5pm,6pm,7pm,8pm,9.30pm *(only in july and august). The duration of the navigation is 30 minutes.
Each day from 10 June until 13 September.
The excursion is held every day, from the beginning of June to the beginning of September. The online calendar is always up to date and allows you to book your tickets in real time!
3 ISLANDS TOUR. Punta Sabbioni to Burano, Murano Torcello and Venice
The program of the second excursion is the following:
- 9:30 am departure from Punta Sabbioni
- 10 am- 10:05 stopover in Venice. Departure for Murano
- 10.30am-12am: free time in Murano, included visit to a glassmaker
- 12.00am-12.30am navigation to Burano
- 12.00pm-1.30pm free time in Burano
- 2.00pm departure for Torcello
- 2.45pm- 3.45pm visit to Torcello
- 3.45pm navigation to Punta Sabbioni
- 4.15pm arrival at Punta Sabbioni, followed by departure to Venice
- 4.45pm arrival in Venice and free time in the city
- Return from Venice to Punta Sabbioni at your convenience at 4pm, 5pm,6pm,7pm,8pm,9.30pm *(only in july and august).
Available from Monday to Friday from 20 April to 13th September.
Last but not least, all tours include driving on board in English!
Where to board in Punta Sabbioni
The starting point of the excursion is located in Via Lungomare San Felice, about 250 meters on the right of the ACTV stop of Punta Sabbioni coming from Via Fausta (all indications in the voucher). Punta Sabbioni Parkings are very close. Remember to have your voucher for the excursion with you (either printed on paper or from your smartphone): it is valid as a ticket to get on board immediately and contains all the details for your day.
More options to return to Punta Sabbioni
Continuing the excursion in Venice has no extra costs and you can spend a pleasant afternoon in the city. The boat will then leave for Venice, with disembarkation near st mark square. You can freely return to Punta Sabbioni in the afternoon, opting for the returns from 4.00 pm, 5.00 pm, 6.00 pm, 7.00 pm or 9.30 pm from Venice. There is no need to report in advance what your return journey will be.
Punta Sabbioni to Burano Murano: what to see on your islands tour
Murano has been known for centuries for its high quality glass production of artistic merit. It is one of the oldest glass producing districts in the world. It was in the XIII century that the Serenissima decided to move the glass production from Venice to Murano to limit the danger of fires in Venice, in an era when the houses were mostly made of wood. Visiting Murano you can not miss the entrance to the glass furnaces to see the master glassmakers at work. You will attend a Murano glass blowing demonstration and discover why this method is unique in the world.
We are sure you will be suitably impressed by your arrival in Burano. Burano is known for its colorful houses. The whole village has bright painted houses in different contrasting colours which make a stunning visual sight. It is said that the fisherman first painted them bright colours so they could identify them from afar when they were returning from fishing expeditions in the fog which often rolls across the lagoon. Burano is also known for its lace, which was a rare commodity. Today, lace making has almost died out but it is possible to see lace makers still working with their bobbins in some shops on the island. If you want to know more about the history of Burano lace a visit to the Lace Museum is a must see and you will see some beautiful examples. You will have enough time to do the visit and then complete your walk among the many colours of this small island!
All other services available from Punta Sabbioni are:
- Venice to Punta Sabbioni: Direct transfers in 30 minutes for only 10 euros!
- Punta Sabbioni Venice: book transfers and guided tours to the classical Venice
- Punta Sabbioni Jesolo: discover the connections
- Punta Sabbioni car park: all practical information for your stay
Full price : 20€
Reduced price (3-12 y.o.): 10€
Free (0-3 y.o.)
From 10 June to 13 September
Included / Excluded
Round trip from Punta Sabbioni to Venice, Murano and Burano
Italian-, German- and English-speaking guides on board
For cancellation up to 24 hours before the excursion, a 15% fee will be withheld.
There is no refund in case of later cancellation and NO-SHOW (non-presence at the time and place where the experience takes place).
It is possible to reprogram your excursion by communicating it at least 24 hours in advance on the selected date.
Other practical information
Please be at the indicated dock 15min before the departure.
Way back to Punta Sabbioni scheduled at 16.00, 17.00, 18.00, 19.30 and 21.30* (only in august)
Meeting Point EN
Give this experience
Do you want to know more or check availability?