Venice to Punta Sabbioni: book your ferry
Create your day in Venice in a few minutes with a direct transfer from Punta Sabbioni to Venice (3 minutes from Saint Mark Square)!
It is faster and cheaper than public transport, with no queues!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- The cost of the ticket is lower than that of public service (10EUR)
- The majority of the rides include a guide on board, which is very useful for being introduced to the city
- The connection from Punta Sabbioni is direct and without stops: therefore faster!
- You are also sure to get on board at the chosen time and avoid the long lines of public transport.
Punta Sabbioni – Venice transfer (round trip)
- Full price: 10€
- Reduced 4-10 years old: 5€
- Free 0-3 years old
Other practical information
- To embark for the water transfer, show up at the pier 15 min. before the departure of the boat.
- Dogs are allowed; for medium-sized dogs, a muzzle is mandatory.
Included / Excluded
Boat transfer from Punta Sabbioni to Venice (San Marco). Round trip.
Quanto non espressamente dichiarato nella voce “incluso”.
For cancellations up to 48 hours before the experience a 20% penalty will be retained.
For cancellations up to 24 hours before the experience a 50% cancellation fee will be withheld.
In case of NO- SHOW or cancellation within 24 hours prior to the experience no refund will be made.
Dogs are allowed, but a muzzle is compulsory for medium-sized dogs.
From 8th April to 8th october 2023
30 minutes boat transfer
- Pet Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Accessible with public transport
If you are at the beach at a popular beach resort in the Veneto like Lido di Jesolo, Caorle, or Cavallin and you would like to organize a day out in Venice, you are in the right place! Create a complete excursion from Venice to Punta Sabbioni and back in just a few minutes!
Depart with direct transfers for just 30 minutes and join guided tours, gondola rides, or walking tours! The ticket price from Venice to Punta Sabbioni is only 10 euros! Much faster and more economical than the Line 14 water bus that stops at the lido of Venice!
Venice – Punta Sabbioni Ferry Schedules 2023
Select your departure time and be at the P. Sabbioni dock at least 15 minutes before boarding.
Your return is open: you can choose it at the last minute with no need to book it in advance.
We operate EVERY DAY:
- Punta Sabbioni to Venice (San Marco):
OUTBOUND: 9:15 AM / 10:00 AM / 10:30 AM / 11:15 AM
- Venice to Punta Sabbioni:
RETURN: 12.45 / 14.15 / 15.30 / 16.45 / 18.00 / 19.00
Select your departure time and show up at the P. Sabbioni pier, at least 15 minutes before boarding. Should you miss the transfer at the booked time, you can catch the next one.
Why are you better off with our direct transfer?
Buy a ticket for a quick and cheap transfer from Punta Sabbioni to Saint Mark Square!
From Punta Sabbioni you will reach the Cornoldi stop in Riva degli Schiavoni, just a 3-minute walk away from st Mark square! The Punta Sabbioni Venice Ferry runs every day from April to September.
Venice to Punta Sabbioni Ferry: where do you board?
For the ferry from Punta Sabbioni to Venice, boarding is in Via Lungomare San Felice, about 300 meters on the right from the ACTV stop “Punta Sabbioni” coming from Via Fausta. Paid parking is very close from embarking point. Remember to bring with you the voucher that you will receive with your online purchase: it includes all the details related to the services you have booked. At the point of embarkation, then, show your voucher to the ship crew of on printed on paper or from your smartphone.
Other services for Punta Sabbioni Venice? Check out other options here!
- Punta Sabbioni Burano, Murano, Venice: boat trips!
- Punta Sabbioni Ferry Venice: return tickets for only 10 euros!
Or contact us!