Treviso airport to Venice bus
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
Bus transfer to Piazalle Roma in Venice
Treviso airport to Venice bus – the only direct service to Piazzale Roma!
Book online your seat on the only bus transfer that connects Treviso Canova Airport to Venice Piazzale Roma. You won’t have to queue for tickets at the airport, nor you will pay extra-costs for buying online! Get onboard straightaway by showing your printed coupon or the pdf on your smartphone. The ticket includes 1 regular piece of luggage and 1 piece of hand luggage. Free wi-fi onboard.
Scheduled stop at Mestre railway Station.
Venice Treviso airport to Venice – Daily departures
- From Treviso Airport to Venice Piazzale Roma: all flights are served with scheduled departures which match arrival times of flights even if they are late.
- From Venice Piazzale Roma to Treviso Airport: scheduled departures for all landing flights, from 06 :00 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
Other practical information:
- Immediate purchase and reserved seats
- The ticket includes 1 standard-sized bag and one carry-on bag
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus
- Duration between 40 and 50 minutes
- For round-trip tickets you only need to select the date and time of the first trip, while the return can be used on any bus from the same line Piazzale Roma – Treviso airport and vice versa for your return journey.
- If you book your ticket through the VivoVenetia site, the coupon will be valid as the actual ticket. Print the coupon, or download it on your mobile to show it at departure.
- free for children up to 4 y.o.
- One-way ticket: € 12.00
- Round-trip ticket: € 22.00
Ticket: 90% of ticket price refundable up to 24 hours before departure
Included / Excluded
Other practical information
Meeting Point EN
Do you want to know more or check availability?