Venice kayak : see the city from a new perspective!
Venice is a city of so many facets and yet our favourite one is from the water, floating on its lagoon. We propose kayak tours because admiring the city from the water is a MUST and a sustainable way to discover it!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- See the city from the water!
- Enjoy the culture of the city in a sustainable way
- A fun and unique activity to do in the lagoon city!
One really fun thing to do when you are visiting Venice is a Venice tour on the canals by kayak! Sightseeing Venice from the water is suche an unmissable experience! This activity of kayaking means you can combine entertainment and culture together in a single activity that highlights the real sense of Venice. Join us in an entertaining and fascinating activity on Venice waters. Our Venice Kayak tours are a wonderful experience: you will paddle among the canals with expert and experienced local tour guides, born and raised in Venice
We strongly believe in sustainable tourism. The lagoon city is a fragile ecosystem. Kayaking in Venice means you can access everywhere on the canals without any environmental impact.
Venice has been loved by people from every time and place. Its unique environment is important for the entire world. What is so special about Venice along with its historical palaces and its history, is the relationship that Venice has with the water of the lagoon. They co exist as a single element.
Venice kayak – What are you going to see?
During your Venice kayak Tour, you will stop from time to time to admire some of the most famous and beautiful palaces, canals and churches of the city, with some historical explanation about each place.
Some of the attractions that we will visit together are located in Sestiere Cannaregio e Castello. However, the itinerary of the tour may be changed according to weather and tide conditions.
You will visit the hidden gems of Venice that only the locals know. You will get to see the main monuments of Venice from a different point of view, in harmony with nature.
What we offer you:
- Private Tour 100 minutes. The opportunity to admire the architectural wonders of the city.
- Standard tour 100 minutes. It lasts a couple of hours and you explore Venice from the water.
- Night Tour 100 minutes. Experience the enchanting atmosphere of Venice by night!
- Private Tour: 110,00 EUR/person (min/2 pers. – Max/6 pers.)
- Standard Tour: 75,00 EUR/person (min/1 pers. – Max/6 pers.)
- Night Tour: 110,00 EUR/person (min/1 pers. – Max/6 pers.)
- The beginning of the standard tour is subjected to seasonal variation. On March and October it usually starts at 3 p.m., In April, May and September it starts at 4 p.m., in June, July and August the tour starts between 5 and 6 p.m. Morning tours start between 9 and 10.
- Night tours will always starts 30 minutes before the sunset.
- The beginning of the extended tour will be negotiated according to the client requirements.
- Please note that different hours can be negotiated according to the clients’ needs.
- In case of bad weather, we will reschedule the tour according to your preferences and availability
- Experience suitable for children from 6 years old
- IMPORTANT: You should know how to swim.
Should you be interested in joining a group, do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to arrange something! See our other experiences of Venice from the water:
Private Tour: 110,00 EUR/person
Standard Tour: 75,00 EUR/person
Night Tour: 110,00 EUR/person
Included / Excluded
Qualified instructor (English language)
Assistance and transportation to our location
Should you cancel the experience, a 20% fee will be withhold from the deposit. Remind that in the last 24 hours, cancellation is not allowed.
There will be no reimbursement in case of NO SHOW (i.e. not attending the experience at the time and place agreed for the experience to be carried out).
Other practical information
In case of bad weather, we will reschedule the tour according to your preferences and availability
IMPORTANT: You should know how to swim.
However, it is possible to agree on different times with the customer to ensure maximum satisfaction.
Meeting Point EN
Give this experience
Do you want to know more or check availability?