Dinner of Redeemer Feast Venice Lido
Celebrate the evening of Redeemer with an exclusive and fun party at the Venice Lido. Enjoy a delicious dinner and then with a comfortable water cab transfer reach the other shore of the Venice Lido to watch the fireworks away from the crowds in the historic center. At the end of the fireworks return for the after-dinner party with DJ set to dance until dawn on Sunday.
Find out more and book your table!
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- Take part in a fun, exclusive and elegant party at an enchanting location in Venice Lido.
- Thanks to the convenient water taxi transfer you enjoy the Redentore fireworks display from the Venice Lido, away from the throng of crowds on the shores of the historic center.
- You enjoy a delicious dinner with a Venetian bistro menu fusion…
Entrance from 8 p.m.
- € 89 per person for all inclusive dinner + afterparty
- € 15 per person for Transfer a/r by water cab to Votive Temple of Peace (optional)
Entrance from 11 p.m.
- € 39 per person for Afterparty from 11 pm (with 1 drink included)
Other practical information
- The round-trip water cab transfer to the Votive Temple of Peace in Lido di Jesolo is shared with others.
- The exclusive fireworks display for event participants is not the one organized by the City of Venice for the Feast of the Redeemer; there is no view of these fireworks from the event location.
- To see the fireworks display organized by the City of Venice, a water taxi transfer has been arranged from the event location to the Votive Temple of Peace in Lido di Venezia; this round-trip transfer is shared with other people.
Included / Excluded
- entrance with dinner:
– all-inclusive dinner with artist performance
– round-trip water cab transfer to Tempio Votivo della Pace in Lido di Venezia
– after-dinner party
- entrance after dinner
– after-dinner party (with 1 drink included)
- Anything not specifically mentioned under “What’s include
- Once a reservation is confirmed, there are no refunds. Due to the high number of requests for the event in question, we are forced to establish very strict cancellation policies, which provide no refunds in case of cancellation. If the event is cancelled due to COVID, the ticket will be 90% refunded, postponed to the following year, or turned into a voucher.
In case of bad weather or any other situation independent of the organizers, the evening will never be canceled, except for conditions that will be evaluated in their sole discretion by the organizers.
- If the weather conditions do not allow the smooth running of the evening, the City of Venice (organizer of the Fireworks Show) may postpone the starting time of the performance, before announcing the possible cancellation of the show. In the event of cancellation of the fireworks show due to any reason beyond our control, the event will still take place.
Saturday, July 15, 2023
up to 8 hours
Dinner of Redeemer Feast Venice Lido: evening program
Come and experience the evening and night of Redeemer at the Venice Lido. We are waiting for you at La Pagoda Restaurant for an exclusive dinner show with live performances.
Enjoy the panoramic sea-view terrace, an evocative sunset and performances by our artists while you enjoy a delicious dinner with a Venetian fusion bistro menu. Entrance is at 8 p.m.
At the end of dinner you will be able to board a water cab and with a short but always enchanting ride in the lagoon you will reach the Votive Temple of Peace on the other side of the Lido di Venezia; from here you will admire the Redentore fireworks show without the stress of the crowds thronging the shores of the historic center.
At the end of the show, again by water taxi, you will return to the event location to enjoy the rest of the party and dance under the stars to the DJ set of the after-dinner party near the beach until 4 a.m. Sunday morning.
At the end of the dinner, around midnight there will also be a fireworks display with fireworks on the beach in front of the restaurant exclusively for event attendees-they are not the Redeemer ones which are not clearly visible from this location.
It is possible to choose to attend only the after-dinner party with admission from 11 p.m. of Saturday night (1 drink included).
Redeemer Dinner Menu
Venetian fusion bistro menu
Ceviche fusion: salmon, tuna, white fish, red onion, cherry tomatoes, jalapeno with oyster sauce and leek crispy
Venice and the sea: selection of Venetian cicheti
Lemon-scented salt cod lasagnetta
Pavè of sea bass with rosemary flavored salt accompanied by potatoes and pak choi radicchio
including white, red and prosecco
On request to be reported at the time of booking, alternatives are available
The party ends around 4 a.m. on Sunday, July 16.
If you’re looking for more ideas on how to best celebrate the Feast of the Redeemer (Festa del Redentore) in Venice, you might also be interested: