Venice Carnival Theme Party : Venetian Reflections 2024
Enter the strange universe of Venice Carnival theme party, where the line between dream and reality is always blurry. We invite you to join a special evening for the occasion! “Venetian reflections” will not disappoint its guests, with a very special program including charity auction and lounge open bar after dinner. Find out more !
WHY DID WE LIKE THIS EXPERIENCE SO MUCH?
- A traditional Venice Carnival theme party with stunning costume and settings
- A charity auction to help Avapo Venezia ONLUS
- A Grand Ball in period custome inclusive of reception, show, gala dinner, after party and free flow drinks
Full event with dinner
- Admission with costume hire: 1,350 € per person
Admission to party after dinner: 195 € per person (obligatory costume not included)
Costume hire: 300 € to 400 € per person
Other practical information
Photo Release – with the purchase of the ticket: you authorise the organising company and all those acting on its behalf to take your image on television, photographic or film media with the right to use it for editorial, promotional or any other publication purposes; you renounce your image rights without limitation of time and without any consideration in your favour; this renunciation does not, however, permit the use of the images in contexts that are detrimental to personal dignity and decorum and in any case for use and/or purposes other than those indicated above; you hereby declare that you aware that the use of personal video cameras, cameras and photographic equipment is not permitted during the event.
Included / Excluded
- Dinner placé
- Shows and animation all night
- Charity auction in favor of Avapo Venice
- Open bar
- Dance Hall or piano with typical dances of the Venetian Carnival
- Prizes for the most beautiful mask
- A lottery with surprises of Venetian handicrafts
- Costume rental (if you book the costume included option)
- Anything not listed in the included section.
Once a reservation is confirmed, no refunds will be granted. Due to the high number of requests for this event, we are forced to establish very strict cancellation policies that do not provide for any refunds in the event of cancellation.
In the event of our cancellation of the event (for COVID reasons), we will refund 90% of the ticket or issue a voucher of equal amount valid for one year. Any other reason for cancellation (inability to travel to the country/area of origin) will not be recognized. We therefore recommend the issuance of a private insurance paid by the customer.
11 February 2024
about 7 hours
- Accessible with public transport
“Venetian Reflections” – Sunday 11 February 2024
Experience the magic of a Venice Carnival theme party in the magical setting of a prestigious historical palace Pisani Moretta; let yourself be captivated by a unique and prestigious location, discover the world of the Venetian Carnival masked balls and dive into a night of intrigue and fun!
Get ready to experience an unforgettable evening with an aperitif and gala dinner with tables decorated in style, shows and entertainment with artists and acrobats and photographic corners.
Entertainment will explode in the spectacle of mime dancers and singers who, together with acrobats, will create a kaleidoscope of emotions in a unique and exceptional setting.
To close the night in music, DJ Set and Live Music with open bar!
Venice Carnival Theme Party – the programme of Venice Reflections
7.30 p.m. Start of the carnival party with arrival by gondola from the Grand Canal and an outdoor and indoor show by artists and performers.
- Welcome cocktails and aperitif with animation, photo corners and a display of living costumes.
- Start of the placè dinner with entrèe and main course with themed tables, live soft music and entertainment.
- Between the second course and the main course, an auction of unique artistic pieces by the great Master Glassmakers of Murano, reproducing the precious vases, will be held – the proceeds will go entirely to the Venetian association for the assistance of the terminally ill AVAPO.
- Mid-evening show and prize-giving ceremony; by a jury composed of the guests of honour, the couple with the mask that best interprets the historical characters will be awarded with a stay in a prestigious Venetian hotel; a second prize will be given by a draw of the ticket number and the winner will receive a satin Domino cloak complete with tricorn.
- Second course and dessert with themed tables, live soft music and entertainment.
- Following this, in the ‘portego’, transformed into a ballroom, pancakes and galani will be enjoyed with an open bar and a Grand Master will teach eighteenth-century dances such as the minuet, a dance not to be missed at galas of the era.
11.00 p.m. Start of the after-dinner party in the lower hall. DJ set and a Lounge with two hours of Open Bar with Spirits, Cocktails, Pestati and Soft Drinks.
03.00 a.m. The end of the event
Venetian Reflections: the dinner menus
The menus will be divided into a Meat Menu or Fish Menu of your choice; any allergies, intolerances and requests for vegetarian or vegan menus must be communicated at the time of reservation.
Venice Carnival theme party – The biggest costumes collection in Venice
Dress code: period costume is mandatory to partecipate in the party.
The happening is organized by a famous Atelier, the only in Venice with more than 15,000 costumes. You will have the chance to choose for the evening, at a special price, among his wonderful historical costumes.
Some have served as models for film productions such as Elizabeth, Outlander, Twilight, Casanova and for theatrical and opera productions at the most prestigious theaters worldwide such as La Scala, La Fenice, Washington Opera DC, Lyric Opera of Chicago, New National Opera of Tokyo and many others.
A period costume is also required for the after-dinner party from 11.30 pm.
Venetian Reflections : the tickets
You can pick from different options:
- Ticket with costume hired in the atelier : 1,350 €
- Admission after dinner: 195 € (obligatory costume not included)
- Costume rental: from 300 € to 400 €
Venetian Reflections – party location
Let yourself be enraptured by the beauty and charm of a timeless and unrivalled place Palazzo Pisani Moretta: a historic palace in the centre of Venice overlooking the Grand Canal in Venice Italy.
Its reception rooms on the palace’s noble floors are richly decorated with the finest Venetian craftsmanship.
The palace will be decorated with exclusive atmospheres that will make indelible memories of a day unlike any other.
You can be inspired by this exciting event by watching the video of the Venetian Reflections Ball 2023, held in the ancient Labia Palace.
Join us for this Venice Carnival Theme Party and discover the captivating reflection of Venice during the extravagant Carnival!